Volunteers play a vital role at VIP Services by bringing diverse life skills and talents and sharing them with our clients and staff. Volunteers truly expand our capacity to carry out our mission of empowering people with disabilities to explore and experience endless possibilities!
There are many fun and rewarding opportunities for volunteers at VIP Services. They range from assisting clients one-on-one, to providing clerical support, to helping with special one-day fundraising events and/or accompanying clients and staff on community outings.
Volunteers can also assist people with:
- Learning important life skills (cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.)
- Assisting with a variety of small group craft projects in Day Services
- Working with clients to improve stamina and fitness
- Helping clients “hands-on” to learn to use computers
- Teaching or assisting with after hours Discovery Classes
- Make plans for client dances and special activities
So whether you are interested in volunteering for an hour, a whole day, or an ongoing activity, we can find a place for you as a VIP Services volunteer.
For more information, contact Lynne Dempsey online or call (262)723-4043 x106.
VIP Services Volunteer Application that you can complete and return to us so that we can find the fit for you.